This idea was inspired by a previous project created by Ro Philippsen:
- For the base piece, cut your paper to 3.75"W X 5.75"H.
- Corner round the two bottom edges.
- Cut the inner mat paper (shown as yellow) to 2.75"W X 4.75"H.
- Corner round the two bottom edges; center and adhere to base paper.
- Place the paper onto a score board. From the top of your paper: score at 1/2"" and 1.75" marks.
- Place a 1.5" circle die (or paper punch) approximately 1/4" from the top center of the paper and cut.
- Fold paper along the score lines and you now have your bottle tag!